1) Do you offer a free shuttle bus from the station?
No. Sorry, we don’t offer a shuttle bus service. Please take a public shuttle bus.
More info – please check the “Access” page.
2) Is a vegetarian meal available?
Yes, we can arrange a vegetarian meal. Please inform us when you book.
(We appreciate your specific info, for example no meat and fish but OK for
fish and chicken stock, etc..)
3) I have a food allergy.
Please inform us when you book.
(We appreciate your specific info)
4)Credit card available?
Yes, VISA / MASTER / JCB / AMEX
5) How to book a room?
Official website booking page is a newest availability.
Please check from “BOOK NOW”
6) How long do I book a room in advance?
We open a room for 6 months in advance.
7) I can’t make a reservation because my home address is not in Japan.
Japanese booking webpage only allows to fill in an address in Japan.
If you come from oversea, please use English booking webpage. – OK with
international home address.
NOTICE: Please do not fill the different home address in when you book. ( For example, the other Japanese hotel address or some addresses which is not your home country.)
8) Do you offer Higaeri-yu ( DAY-SPA ) ?
Yes, you can try our Onsen !!
Open hour : 10:00 – 15:00
Close: Every Tuesday 10:00 – 15:30 for maintenance
Price: Adult 800yen Child 400yen
( incld Onsen fee and tax, relaxing at the river view lounge room )
– face/bath towels are available at the front desk.
9) Do you open a private bathing room for day-tripper too? (DAY-SPA)
Yes, now day-trippers can reserve a private bathing room in advance.
Open hour: 10:00 ~ every one hour until 14:00 (Last entry)
Close: Every Tuesday as same as day-spa.
Price: 3,300yen / per hour + 800yen / per person.
(ex. 2 adult using private bathing room for 1 hour – 3,300yen + 800yen x 2)
How to reserve: Please email to email@example.com
and send us your details as below.
Title: Taenoyu day-spa private bath reservation request
1) Name 2) Time 3) Contact phone number and Email
* Time has to be started from zero minutes. ex. 10:00~ 11:00~ 12:00~ 13:00~ 14:00~
9) Can I reserve a private bathing room in advance? (STAY-OVER)
Sorry, but we don’t take a private bathing room reservation in advance for our stay-over guests.
Please book a private bathing room when you check-in. ( First-come and first-reserve basis.)
10) How can I get to other Nyuto Onsens?
Some of Onsens are walking distance as below.
Ganiba — 3min — Ogama — 2min —【 Taenoyu 】— 5min — Kyukamura — 25min — Kuroyu — 5min — Magoroku — 20min — Ogama
If you would like to go to Tsurunoyu, or prefer not-walking, we recommend you to use Nyuto Onsen shuttle bus. ( Bus ticket is available at the front desk.)
About Nyuto Onsen shuttle bus and Onsen hopping → Check here!
＊Any other inquiries ,
Room availability → Click here
Access → Click here
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org